Meet Judy Seeberger
Candidate for MN Senate District 41
Committed to a campaign of CONNECTION, not division.
I’m Judy, and I am running to be your State Senator the newly formed District 41. All of my life, I have worked hard to serve others. I am a public school teacher, paramedic, lawyer, member of my local fire department, military wife and mother of two amazing boys. I understand the dedication and sacrifice that comes with public service. I am also not afraid to stand up for what is right – even if it comes at personal cost. I believe politicians should seek to improve the lives of their constituents and their state, and I pledge to do exactly that. After all, helping people is what I do.
- I’m a mom who understands the challenges of family life today
- I’m the wife of a naval officer and have had to navigate life as a military family
- I’m a public school teacher who values quality education for all
- I’m a paramedic who knows the importance of health care
- I’m an attorney with insight into what legislative priorities we need
Common Sense Government
The state of politics today has caused many Minnesotans to lose faith in the government’s ability to represent the true needs of our citizens and communities. As your State Senator, I promise to represent all the people of my district – not just a select few. The people of District 41 deserve a thoughtful, common-sense voice in the Minnesota State Capitol. I am running to do the work that’s necessary, and I will be honored to serve you in the Minnesota State Senate.